Both of them were team efforts.
Chris Church won for Outstanding Technical Contributor. The team involved in this supported each other as follows:
- Robin Heydon did the original work, and supported Chris technically.
- Chris Church stepped up and assumed leadership of the Human Interface Device Working Group.
- Krishnan Nair made technical contributions.
- Members of our team (Simon Finch et al) provided real hardware.
- Chris had to get through determined opposition from within HID, and from parts of the SIG.
CSR also won for Outstanding Profile Tuning Suite (PTS) Contributor. Chris accepted on behalf of CSR. Here are a few points to note about this award:
- We have provided the reference hardware for PTS for a very long time; thanks to the product teams.
- Nigel Hall keeps the PTS team current with firmware updates on that hardware.
- CSR people (e.g. Magnus, Joe and Rasmus) have made ongoing technical contributions to the PTS design.
- We have overcome recent supply chain issues to keep the SIG PTS team happy.
Congratulations to everyone involved with these awards!
Kindly provided by