· Port, customize and maintain Android software stack on CSR ARM-based SoCs.
· Design and implement additional android features according to customer’s requirements (mostly at framework level from native library to Java service class and user application).
· Cooperate with QA engineers closely for the defects investigation/resolution
· Customer support
· Typically requires a BS degree and 6 years of experience, an MS degree and 4 years of experience or a PhD and 2 years of experience in application and driver software development on one or more embedded operating systems.
· 5+ years solid design and coding experiences in C++ or Java.
· In-depth knowledge of Android OS and Android Framework
· Excellent software design, problem solving, debugging and documentation skills
· Solid background in developing with an Open Source mindset.
· Experience using software management systems (e.g. git, p4, svn, gerrit);
· English communication capability able to work with colleagues around the world smoothly
· Familiarity with open source projects and open source community resources
· Experience with Modem/Android RIL, telephony Framework is a big plus
· Experience with Android SDK/NDK programming is a big plus
· Familiar with Android graphic, multimedia or Bluetooth/WIFI is a big plus
· Experience with Linux device drivers’ development would be a big plus.
· Proven records on leading software development project experiences are desired.
... or send your CV with a letter referencing Job No. IRC6352 to:
Recruitment Manager (Ref: Vacancies)
CSR plc, Churchill House, Cambridge Business Park, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WZ, UK