- GNSS: GPS, GLONASS, Compass, Galileo
- SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, QZSS, other
- Terrestrial: Wi-Fi, Cellular, other
- MEMS: accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, barometer
- Extended ephemeris
- Wi-Fi/Cellular positioning
- Self-learning databases
CSR’s next generation SiRFusion™ location platform is based on the SiRFstarV™ architecture for optimum indoor and outdoor performance.
SiRFstarV chips are capable of tracking GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Compass, SBAS, and future GNSS signals. The SiRFusion platform integrates positioning from GNSS, terrestrial radio solutions such as Wi-Fi and cellular, and MEMS sensors including accelerometers, gyroscopes, and compasses. SiRFusion can then combine this real-time information with cellular base station and Wi-Fi access point location data, ephemeris data and other cloud-based aiding information from the CSR Positioning Center (CPC) to generate accurate and reliable position updates.
The result is high availability and accuracy for positioning and navigation outdoors, in urban canyons, in parking garages, and indoors in shopping centers, airports, convention centers, and other pedestrian areas. SiRFstarV and SiRFusion extend the availability and reliability of popular LBS applications like mapping, searching, finding, tracking, and navigating.
Watch the latest presentation and video demos on:
- Enhances the location enabled services experience for mainstream consumers by making it easy for people to find their way and enjoy a variety of location-based services and applications seamlessly, indoors and outdoors.
- Enables true indoor navigation with continuous position updates.
- Self-learning solution does not require manual surveys to build and maintain indoor Wi-Fi and cellular location database.
- GNSS improves availability and accuracy of position solutions in urban canyon environments.
- MEMS aiding enables context awareness and improves smoothness and accuracy of position solutions.
- Higher sensitivity and margins for acquisition and tracking in handset applications.
- Low power operation modes for improved battery life in a variety of use cases.