Manufacturers want to give their customers the best possible audio experience during voice calls. However, the very nature of mobile devices means that all too often noise around the callers interferes with the conversation, reducing intelligibility and making natural conversations impossible.
The latest generation of cVc® brings advanced audio enhancements and noise suppression to the near and far end, as well as providing packet loss and bit error concealment to deliver the best possible call quality on Bluetooth® headsets, handsets, hands-free devices, and automotive.
Get this product
- Users of consumer electronics devices need crisp, clear audio for natural voice communications
- Ambient noise, road noise, other people – all make holding a conversation more difficult
- cVc is a suite of algorithms that work on the transmit and receive path of voice calls to deliver optimum voice quality
Multiple audio processing features are incorporated in cVc solutions:
- Automatic gain controls
- Send / receive equalisers
- Comfort noise
- Howling control
- Nonlinear processing
- Adaptive equalisers
- Power savings techniques
- Auxiliary stream mixing
- Frequency enhanced speech intelligibility
Easy to use, GUI-based tuning and status monitoring tools are provided.
Terms of Supply