- High-performance GPS and Galileo location engine
- High-speed ARM11 CPU with floating point unit
- Integrated hardware 2D/3D engine with OpenGL ES 1.1 support and vertex geometry processor for enhanced transform and lighting features
- Integrated hardware video decoder engine with support for D1 resolution H.264/MPEG1/MPEG2/MPEG4/WMV9
- Integrated touch screen controller
- Advanced memory controller supports Mobile-SDR, Mobile-DDR, and DDR
- Available in both industrial (SiRFprima) and automotive (SiRFprimaAuto™) packages
The SiRFprima integrates an ARM 11 CPU core, up to 600 MHz and targets low-end and mid-range products.
Unleash the power of next generation location-centric convergence devices with best-in-class GPS/Galileo performance, eye-popping 2D/3D graphics, and unparalleled multimedia features—all tuned to perform in harmony. The SiRFprima® high-performance, low-power, multifunction location processor is a highly-integrated single-chip solution that delivers knockout concurrent performance for turn-by-turn navigation on crisply rendered 3D maps and high-resolution video recording and playback.
- The SiRFprima is powered by an ARM11 CPU with floating point unit and a location engine optimised for simultaneous tracking of GPS and Galileo satellites.
- Peak performance is ensured with an integrated 128KB L2 cache and a 64-bit bus interface to a high-speed memory controller capable of supporting various DRAM modules including SDRAM/DDR/Mobile- DDR, providing adequate memory bandwidth for the most intensive application scenarios.
- Built-in OpenGL ES 1.1 2D/3D graphics accelerator and hardware multi-standard video encoder/decoder enable crystal-clear user interfaces and support for the latest crop of video files including H.264/MPEG1/MPEG2/WMV9 at DVD resolutions for media player, smart phone, and camera applications.
- Location, graphics, and multimedia engines in SiRFprima function optimally in unison and with adequate memory bandwidth to enable extremely rich consumer experiences expected of next-generation mobile devices. The SiRF GRF3i+ and digital TV chips connect seamlessly to the SiRFprima processor to deliver full convergence capabilities to these devices
- WinCE, Linux
- Base software platform to support core location, graphics, and multimedia functions
- SiRFInstantFix™ extended ephemeris services
- SiRFDiRect™ GPS/Dead Reckoning software for continuous and accurate positioning for portable navigation
- 8/16-bit NAND flash interface with 8-bit BCH HW ECC support for direct booting from SLC or MLC NAND
- Integrated SD/MMC/MMC+ controller
- Two high-speed USB 2.0 ports can be configured as host or slave
- 128-bit secure ID
- Low power advanced 65 nm process