A fully Bluetooth® v4.1 qualified embedded device for automotive applications.
CSR1010™ Auto permits a myriad of Bluetooth Smart applications inside and outside the car. From low power remote controls for infotainment systems to keyless entry enhancements and complete in-vehicle ecosystems connecting sensors (such as temperature and tire pressure) and actuators (such as lighting and fan).
Get this product
|Product||Memory size* (code & data)||Digital IO||Package||Data Sheet||Typical Applications|
32 lead 5x5x0.6mm QFN 0.5mm pitch
Replacement of proprietary RF technology
Why use Bluetooth 4.1 in a car?
- Market leading transmission, power and reception sensitivity for tough RF environments
- Automotive AEC-Q100 Grade 2 qualified for vehicle exterior applications
- Equips a closed system with low-power wireless connectivity to consumer devices such as a smart phone
- Reduce the effort managing regional radio frequency allocation scheme in product design and manufacturing
- Enhance robustness of a system with proven frequency hopping technology and AES-128 encryption
- Automotive AEC-Q100 Grade 2 qualified parts
- Bluetooth 4.1 low energy radio with direct single-ended 50Ω antenna connection
- 16-bit microprocessor with 64Kbytes RAM and 64Kbytes ROM
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 qualified stack
- Master and slave operation
- Integrated switch mode power supply
- Up to 12 re-assignable programmable digital IOs
- Analog IOs
- Integrated ADC
- UART interface
- SDK with compiler and automotive specific application examples
- Automotive friendly QFN package
The CSR µEnergy® SDK provides a complete graphical code development environment for the CSR µEnergy single-chip products.
xIDE graphical code development environment with breakpoint, variable viewing, memory viewing, etc.
The µEnergy SDK is based on a GCC compiler tool chain, and command line build and make tools are available for rapid development and regression builds.
|Development Board/Kit Number||Description|
|DK-CSRB31010-10180-1A||µEnergy CSRB31010 Automotive Development Kit|
|DB-CSRB31010-10181-1A||µEnergy CSRB31010 Automotive Development Board|
|DB-TPS-10182-1A||TP Sensor Development Add-On Board
Terms of Supply