- Bluetooth 4.0 low energy radio with direct single-ended 50Ω antenna connection
- 16-bit microprocessor with 64Kbytes RAM and 64Kbytes ROM
- Switch Mode Power Supply
- Up to 4.4V direct supply connection for Li-poly batteries (CSR1010 and CSR1012)
- Up to 32 re-assignable programmable digital IOs
- Analogue IOs
- PWMs and quadrature decoders
- 1 µA Integrated key scanning hardware
- Peripheral (I2C) and debug interfaces (SPI)
- UART interface
- SDK with compiler and application examples
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 qualified stack
- Master and slave operation
Single-chip µEnergy® radio with integrated microprocessor and enhanced memory for greater application flexibility.
Bluetooth v4.0 qualified supporting Master or Slave mode operation.
Application development is enabled by the CSR µEnergy® SDK which provides full stack support with GATT level interface, example applications and profiles.
|Download CSR101x Family Product Brief|
Download CSR Development Kit for CSR1010 and CSR1011 Product Brief
NEW: CSR has added the CSR1012 to the CSR µEnergy product family. The CSR1012 is a small package variant of the CSR1010 and offers the same functionality, but in a 4mm by 4mm QFN package.
NEW: CSR has extended the applicability of the CSR µEnergy ICs by adding support for Li-poly batteries which are increasingly used in the design of rechargeable products. The CSR1010 and CSR1012 ICs can be connected directly to up 4.4V supply voltage with no requirement for external regulators, reducing product size and complexity and maintaining high power efficiency.
Product Comparison Table
*The CSR1010, CSR1011 and CSR1012 IC products provide 64Kbytes of on-chip ROM for Bluetooth4.0 single mode stack and up to 64Kbytes for customer application and data
CSR offers two Development Kits:
- The CSR1010 Development Kit (DK-CSR1010-10136) offers a compact pcb with peripherals to demonstrate proximity tag operation.
- The CSR1011 Develpoment Kit (DK-CSR1011-10138) offers a pin header with full access to the CSR1011 IO enabling easy prototyping and interface to external devices.
A development kit for CSR1012 will be available in Q1 2014
Software Development Kits
The CSR µEnergy SDK provides a complete graphical code development environment for the CSR µEnergy single-chip uenergy products
xIDE graphical code development environment with breakpoint, variable viewing, memory viewing, etc.
The µEnergy SDK is based on a GCC compiler tool chain, and command line build and make tools are available for rapid development and regression builds
The SDK is provided as part of the CSR1010 and CSR1011 Development Kits