CSRC9300™ combines auto-grade Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® Smart and aptX® audio codec to differentiate cars.
The CSRC9300 enables next-generation 5GHz Wi-Fi connectivity with the 802.11a standard, which is set to support a number of exciting new applications for the car including in-vehicle video streaming.
The chipset will also support the latest Wi-Fi features, including Wi-Fi direct and its services, which will enable more seamless Wi-Fi connectivity between cars and the latest smartphones on the market.
The chipset also contains Bluetooth v4.0 support which enables low-power connectivity and basic data transfer for applications previously limited by the power consumption, size constraints and complexity of other wireless standards.
In addition the chipset incorporates audio offloading capabilities such as on-chip support for wideband speech codec processing, and Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) decoding for high-fidelity wireless audio.
Get this product
- Automotive standard AEC-Q100 qualified BT/Wi-Fi/audio-DSP chipset
- IEEE 802.11 Dual band 2.4GHz & 5Ghz support
- IEEE 802.11a,b,d,e,g,n,h,i,j,k,w
- Support for BT3.0 HS + BT4.0 Bluetooth/Bluetooth Low Energy specifications
- Integrated DSP capable of running aptX,WBS, PLC, SBC
- Integrated 2.4 & 5GHz PA’s
- Integrated Balun, Filter for Bluetooth
- RAM based Wi-Fi firmware, easy upgradability
- PCM/I2S audio interface
- SDIO as primary host interface (shared), UART as secondary BT interface
- Full BT & Wi-Fi (2.4 & 5Ghz) simultaneous support with advanced co-existence
- External 5Ghz PA support
- WAPI support
- Host software support for Linux, Microsoft, QNX and Android
- Wi-Fi only variant will also be provided in the same package below
- 7.5 x 7.5 x 1.2mm, 0.8mm pitch BGA, Automotive package
- 802.11abgn with integrated PA’s
- Bluetooth v4.0 dual mode capability
- On-chip aptX and SBC codec
- On-chip Wideband speech
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Automotive friendly 0.8mm pitch BGA package
- Highly cost optimized design saving on components and engineering effort
- Embedded audio processing reducing host CPU load and customer integration effort
- CD quality audio over Bluetooth using CSR’s aptX® codec
Terms of Supply